I am looking to expand my relationships with companies that serve the EHS community. Safetytalkideas.com is visited by tens of thousands of safety professionals every month. Working with my site can be a great way to gain exposure for products and services offered by companies that serve the EHS community.
Some opportunities I am looking for from companies:
- Looking for subject matter experts on various work processes, tasks, industries, etc. to write safety talks in return for exposure for the company’s services or products. Example: “Basic Crane Safety Toolbox Talk” written by a crane rental company. I am also willing to pay experienced safety pros to write specific content that I need for the site.
- Looking to partner with companies that are interested in licensing my content for their own commercial use.
- Opportunities for guest posting on other safety blogs or company websites.
- Freelancing assignments for providing content on your company’s blog, also check out the web services we offer to the EHS market.
- Possibly looking to have companies advertise in the sidebar or banner on the site.
I am also looking to partner with professionals in the EHS field. Some connections I am looking for:
- I would love to have a graphic designer who also understands workplace safety.
- I am looking to hire experienced safety pros to write content for the site.
- I am interested in interviewing individuals who have expertise in a certain area of safety for a blog post.
- I am interested in connecting with anyone in the EHS field who is creating a business or building an audience.
I am not interested in posting short blog posts, infographics, guides, etc. so that you can just link back to you site. Digital marketers/ SEO specialists I am speaking to you.
If you are interested in any of the above please do not hesitate to reach out to me at [email protected]!
Do you want downloadable PDFs of all of the talks? Join as a member and get all of the 250 free talks as well as 230+ additional talks in PDFs that are easy to download and print!